Resources for Clergy during a Pandemic
During these days of the COVID-19 pandemic, leaders have found themselves suddenly thrust into brand new ways of doing and being church. Here are resources to help you in your ministry.
- Resources Collected by the American Baptist Churches of Metro Chicago
- 10 guidelines for pastoral care during the coronavirus outbreak (The Christian Century)
- Five things church leaders should do about coronavirus (CatholicPhilly.com)
- Resources For Doing Church Well During A Pandemic (Patheos)
- Multifaith Clergy & Spiritual Communal Responses to Covid-19 (Facebook Group)
- American Baptist Home Mission Societies offers guidance, litany, prayer for congregational response to COVID-19
- Prayers for Times of Public Health Concern: COVID19/Coronavirus (from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- CONGREGATIONAL SONG (The Center for Congregational Song)
- Hymnal and Book of Common Worship Rights during Covid-19 Pandemic (PCUSA)
- How to Livestream Your Church Service: A Practical Guide (The Gospel Coalition)
- Live Streaming Your Church Service: Livestreaming 101 (YouTube video)
- Worship resources for churches during uncertain and reforming time. (Denver Presbytery)
- Worship ways: prayers, liturgies, and how-to articles (from the United Church of Christ)
- Worship resources for Pastors (from the United Church of Christ)
- COVID-19 and Worship: Resources for Churches Adapting to Social Isolation (Calvin Institute of Christian Worship)
- GUIDE FOR CHRISTIAN FUNERALS DURING COVID19 (Massachusetts Council of Churches)
- A comprehensive website from CDC.gov with numerous languages include Spanish, Haitian(Creole), Somali, and a few Asian languages.
- Karen video on COVID-19
- Kachin Song video clip about Prevent to spread the Coronavirus.
- Poster guides for all ethnic languages published In Myanmar.
- Resources for Community–-and Faith-Based Leaders (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Comprehensive information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic (The World Health Organization)