The Chapter Representatives meet regularly by phone and email, and comprise a part of the voting body at the Bi-Annual Meeting.
Representatives act as a vital liaison between the national Ministers Council and their own Local Chapter. Chapter Reps are responsible for nurturing strong relationships between the local level and the increasingly networked national level.
By participating in regular gatherings to share needs, joys and resources, they ensure that our professional organization works cohesively, collaboratively and creatively to meet the ministry leadership needs of our day.
Some examples of contributions include:
- Pass on national communications and updates to local chapter
- Share announcements with national office and fellow Reps
- Work with fellow local officers for membership enrollment and chapter growth
- Propose local and national programming to increase the professional effectiveness and spiritual/personal wholeness of members
- Promote and encourage collegial covenant groups
The Rev. Lin Story-Bunce is the Coordinator of Together in Ministry Colleague Groups. You may contct her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rev. Jacki Belile is the Coordinator of Membership and Chapter Development. You may contact her at email@example.com for support in starting or reactivating your chapter.